This is demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Native Bee Station™
Set up a Native Bee Station and join the Native Bee Network, Crown Bees’ citizen science project that discovers your local native hole-nesting bees across North America.
The Native Bee Station provides healthy nesting habitat for native hole-nesting bees and it connects you instantly to our Native Bee Network program.
Our Native Bee Network (NBN) is a citizen science project with the goal of finding native hole-nesting bees in backyards, forests, right of ways, campuses, and other natural locations across North America. Wild bees discovered in your Native Bee Station can be the perfect bees for pollinating your local farms and orchards.
Install the Native Bee Station near flowers and join in the effort to improve bee diversity in our farmlands!
• Natural reeds are visually attractive to bees, are easy to open and replace, and have a slight natural size variety.
• Wild bees come in a variety of sizes and need a nesting hole that is just the right size for them.
• Drilled blocks of wood and bamboo do not allow you to inspect your bee's health.
Native Bee Station Includes:
• Native Bee Station cedar bee house: 5.5” H x 5.5” W x 10” D, cedar sourced from Canadian First Nations forests with strict sustainable standards
• 30 Natural Reeds 8mm, size range 7-10mm
• 30 Natural Reeds 6mm, size range 4-7mm
• Native Bee Network Number, engraved on wood
• Instruction sheet
|Quantity of reeds||No|
|Include Leafcutter InvitaBee (+ $8.95)||No|
|Wood Tray Size||No|