Spring Cardboard BeeTubes for Mason Bees - 8mm
An easy to open cardboard tube in the 8mm size that spring mason bees prefer. Great for beneficial wasps. Save 15% when you order in bulk quantity of 250!
Spring BeeTube for Mason Bees, an innovative tube that tears open easily.
Spring 8mm BeeTubes work best when combined with Easy-Tear Inserts to protect spring mason bees from mono parasitic wasps.
Spring BeeTube Features:
• Designed for spring mason bees: 6" long with 8mm sized nesting holes.
• BeeTubes are easy to tear open to harvest mason bee cocoons in the fall.
• Made from 100% recyclable paper.
• No plastics that trap moisture.
• A paper spin-closed end that allows for quick sorting of filled BeeTubes.
Nesting holes of 8mm are also preferred by solitary beneficial hole-nesting wasps that hunt garden pests.
|Quantity of reeds||No|
|Include Leafcutter InvitaBee (+ $8.95)||No|
|Wood Tray Size||No|