This is demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Spring Mason Bee Kit - Chalet or Cottage - With Bees
Raising spring mason bees is easy with our spring kit featuring your choice of Chalet or Cottage Bee House. Grow more apples, pears, and plums with our springtime hole-nesting bees that are 100 times more effective than honey bees. Save 20% vs. purchase of individual items!
Our Spring Mason Bee Kit makes raising gentle mason bees easy and fun.
Spring mason bees are super pollinators who fly when your fruit and nut trees and berry patches are in bloom. Mason bees also fly in cooler and wetter weather than other bees. Our spring mason bees carry pollen dry and loose and they stay close to their bee house - making them excellent cross-pollinators.
Raising mason bees is easy. Simply set up their bee house, place out their nesting holes and bee cocoons and watch them build their nests. Raising our gentle bees takes only about one to two hours per year!
Select the Monday bee ship date that is two weeks before your earliest spring blooms begin to open.
Spring Mason Bee Kit - Chalet or Cottage Includes:
• Chalet Bee House, Northwest cedar
• OR Cottage Bee House, Northwest cedar
• 48-hole Reusable wood tray for spring mason bees
• 20 Mason bee cocoons acclimated to your region
• Native Bee Guide: our step by step 26-page booklet
• Instruction Sheet
• Total Accessories Package
• HumidiBee: humidifier for overwintering mason bee cocoons
• InvitaBee Plus+: exclusive mason bee pheromone attractant
• BeeGuard Bag: fine mesh bag for protecting developing cocoons
• Mason Bee Mud Mix: dry clayey mud mix in the texture spring mason bees need
Chalet Bee House Features:
• Peaked roof with 2" overhang to drain excess rain.
• Keyhole slot in back for easy installation and removal
• Size: 10" H x 10" W x 9" D
Cottage House Features:
• Curved roof with 2" overhang to drain excess rain.
• Keyhole slot in back for easy installation and removal.
• Size: 9" H x 8" W x 9" D
Chalet or Cottage Bee House, nesting trays, booklet, and accessories ship at time of order. Bee cocoons will ship in season on dates selected.
We cannot ship bees outside the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
|Quantity of reeds||No|
|Include Leafcutter InvitaBee (+ $8.95)||No|
|Wood Tray Size||No|