Summer Chalet and 78-Hole Wood Tray Set for Leafcutter Bees
Our Summer Chalet Set is perfect for the summer leafcutter bee raiser who desires both style and function. Chalet Bee House is crafted from Northwest cedar and features an attic area for protection and release of bee cocoons. Bees and accessories available separately.
Our Summer Chalet Set is a great value for the leafcutter bee raiser.
Our Summer Chalet Set includes our classic Chalet Bee House and a 78-hole wood nesting tray in the preferred 6mm size for female leafcutter bees. The wood trays are easy to open for leafcutter bee cocoon harvest.
Chalet Bee House:
• Made of Northwest cedar.
• Roof keeps your reusable wood trays and bees dry.
• Attic provides room to place a cocoon release box.
• Size: 10" H x 10" W x 9" D
Reusable Wood Nesting Trays:
• 78 nesting holes in the 6mm diameter size that our summer leafcutter bees prefer.
• Wood trays are reusable which reduces year-to-year costs.
• Each tray has side notches that lock into neighboring trays, retain alignment, and help block pests from entering on the side.
• Front of the wood trays have been burnished to create a unique pattern that helps the leafcutter bee find their home. The burnishing also helps warm the front of the nesting holes for summer leafcutter bees.
• Size: 3 1/2" H x 5 1/4" W x 6" D
|Wood Tray Size||No|