This is demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Spring Tower and 96-hole Wood Tray Set for Mason Bees
Our Spring Tower Set is designed for the serious spring mason bee raiser. Our Tower Bee House is made from Northwest cedar and features an attic for the release of bee cocoons. Bees and accessories are not included.
Our largest bee house and wood tray set for the serious mason bee raiser.
Our Spring Tower Set includes our Tower Bee House and a 96-hole wood nesting tray in the preferred 8mm size for female mason bees. The wood trays are easy to open for mason bee cocoon harvest.
Tower Bee House:
• Made of Northwest cedar.
• Roof keeps your reusable wood trays and bees dry.
• Attic provides room to place a cocoon release box.
• Size: 14" H x 10" W x 9" D
Reusable Wood Nesting Trays:
• 96 nesting holes in the 8mm diameter size that our spring mason bees prefer.
• Wood trays are reusable which reduces year-to-year costs.
• Each tray has side notches that lock into neighboring trays, retain alignment, and help block pests from entering on the side.
• Front of the wood trays have been lightly burnished to create a unique pattern that helps the mason bee find their home.
• Size: 6 1/4" H x 5 1/4" W x 6" D
|Quantity of reeds||No|
|Include Leafcutter InvitaBee (+ $8.95)||No|
|Select House||Spring Tower + 96-hole Set ($84.95)|
|Wood Tray Size||No|